Book a free collection using our online booking form, and we’ll give you a call to confirm your booking. Alternatively, call us on 01524 426622 to arrange a booking directly.
We collect the following items:
- Beds, mattresses and frames
- Suites, chairs and sofas
- Cabinets, drawers and wardrobes
- Bookcases and display units
- White goods (washers, dryers, dishwashers, etc.)
- Home PCs and laptops
Before booking your collection
For furniture – please check that:
- All your items are complete and in good, reusable condition
- Soft furnishings (sofa, bed, etc.) have a fire label attached
- Any glass is safety glass and is kite marked or has a label identifying it as such.
We collect from:
- Morecambe & Heysham
- Lancaster & surrounding areas
- Carnforth, Warton, Silverdale & Arnside.
Every item you donate helps us train people in new skills, create local employment opportunities, saves items from landfill, and provides good quality reconditioned items to disadvantaged local people.